Senior Business Analyst 18-00111
Call for package
01-15-2019 10:32 PM
Our client a leading Entertainment Company located in NYC, seeks an experienced Senior Business Analyst responsible for performing functional business analysis and requirements gathering. The successful candidate will be responsible for documentation of existing and proposed business processes, functional specifications and acceptance testing. Will also coordinate joint application design sessions with users and I.T. staff and will participate in system surveys and vendor selection process. The successful candidate should have domain experience in Media, Publishing, Entertainment, or Music.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with management and other I.T. staff to develop and maintain functional requirements and business process documents. These documents include:
- Requirements Documents
- Functional Business Models
- Test Cases and user stories
- Request for Information
- Request for Proposal
- Statements of Work
- Project Plans
- Other project documents as necessary
- Participates in the support of applications including requirements gathering, design documentation, status of issues and enhancements and system monitoring.
- Participates in software development lifecycle including all aspects relating to unit testing, parallel testing, implementation and documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring business systems are operating efficiently. This includes monitoring system activity, providing exception reporting, requesting user feedback and tracking of enhancements.
- Prepares business and functional requirements
- Participate with I.T. concerning vendor selection process.
- Assist with research and other projects related to identifying current and future business needs.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle is desired, specifically requirements gathering and documentation.
- Proven analytical ability related to analysis of functional business processes.
- At least 7 years' experience in information technology with heavy emphasis on supporting the business
- Experienced in the implementation of major business applications while actively involved in all aspects of the project.
- Full life cycle experience with both custom development and packaged application deployment including experience working within a formal development methodology.
- Must possess a full understanding of project management processes and guidelines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to assist in creation and management of project plans and generate Statements of Work.
- Specific understanding of the Media, Publishing, Entertainment or Music industries is a plus.