C# Software Engineers 18-00112
Call for package
12-11-2018 09:39 PM
Our client a rapidly growing company, with one of it's offices in midtown, NYC and Long Island, NY is seeking multiple talented Senior Software Engineers (with skills in C# ) to join their team of developers.
- Write maintainable, clean, re-usable, object-oriented, and efficient programming code in compliance with department standards and templates
- Work within source control utilizing branching, merging, proper check-in procedures, and passing of continuous builds to ensure that software is always releasable
- Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and ensuring that unit tests are created prior to writing programming code and that any programming code is structured in such a way to maximize testability
- Perform various types of testing including black box, white box, integration, functional, systems, sanity, smoke, regression, acceptance, stress, load, performance, usability, installation, recovery, security, compatibility, and more on software systems
- A minimum of3 years of demonstrated prior work experience conducting the primary responsibilities outlined in this job description
- Exceptional knowledge and skill with C# in .NET is essential.
- MVC is essential
- Demonstrated expertise with SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater or Oracle creating relational database objects (tables, columns, stored procedures, scalar and table-valued functions, etc.)
- Experience with advanced debugging techniques, such as breakpoints, watches, attaching to remote processes, utilizing dump files, etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing large-scale, high-availability applications and systems
- Experience SVN (Subversion), source control, branching and merging, is preferred
- Experience working with JIRA is preferred
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an asset