Boomi / ETL Developer
Our client a leading health care services company located in midtown, NYC is looking for an ETL developer with Boomi Atomsphere. Responsible for developing specifications for new or modified information systems in support of the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Assists with the design and performs analysis of system requirements in support of system architectures that will meet business needs, including server infrastructure, capacity planning, storage requirements, security requirements, data requirements, and networking protocols. Ensures the solution meets performance and security standards and effectively integrates with current applications.
More specifically, this position will be working in an environment that leverages Boomi, AWS, Salesforce, and Tableau among other services. This position will be tasked with leveraging these tools, and specifically Boomi, to support, maintain, and advance a data integration solution that streamlines the exchange of healthcare related data. In this capacity the person will be very comfortable with ETL concepts and best practices for moving data between systems using standard API techniques.
Experience required (overall minimum 5 years’ experience, 7 years preferred):
- 2+ Years of Boomi development experience
- Experience importing and exporting data from Salesforce using ETL tools
- Experience with high transaction environments using relational or big data technologies
- Experience with EDI file formats, particularly the 835 and 837 file definitions
- Previous experience in the Healthcare industry with working knowledge of HIPAA requirements
- Ability to write clear and concise disaster and error recovery procedures
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to translate business processes into technical requirements
- Ability to articulate test plans including thresholds for success
Nice to haves
- Java, C# or equivalent high-level programming experience